Wednesday, January 30, 2008

biography

Let me introduce myself. I was born the last boy in a family of four boys and one girl. At that time 5 children was a big family compared to the other kids of that generation. I think my parent’s plan was to have 3 kids, but the hazard sometimes play tricks on us. My mom first gave birth to 2 boys in an interval of 2 years, and for the last one she hoped (I mean they hoped) it would be a girl but then we appeared; my twin brother first, and then me 20 minutes later. So my parents tried one last time and my little sister came to life. That’s why we are 4 boys and a girl.

I grew up on a farm in the small town of Sainte-Marie de Beauce. 50 kilometers south of Quebec City in the province of Quebec, Canada. My dad had a shop of electronics where he was selling and fixing radios, videos and TVs while my mom was at home dealing with five naughty kids. =) … to be continued….

3 comments:

Fan (*^__^*) said...

I always wish that I have a brother.Your sister is really a happy girl.

Oksana said...

You are lucky, Marten! You have a 3 brothers and 1 sister. Big family! What could be better!

P.S. Hope the continue's gonna be sooooon :)

Li said...

5~your family have a basketball team,there's a little girl though. do you treated your little sister well? my cousin and me often made my another cousin( who is a girl) cry~ um...feel weird~ god, why there is only a "consin" word. how could them identify if the cousin were a girl or a boy~