Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dreams...

In my opinion, dreaming is very good for people's global health because it allows the dreamer to express repressed comportments which are normally prohibited by society or by our conscience. Yesterday I dreamed that I was smoking again but it has been almost four years since I quit. The cigarette was good though, and I didn't seem bother by the fact that it has been a nightmare for me to quit. Except that when I woke up, I felt terribly guilty because I really thought that I was addicted again. That is to say that cigarette dependence has a very strong effect and that my brain is still drawn by nicotine. Moreover after reading an article on black and white and color dreams, I tried to observe my own dreams and discovered that they are mostly in color. I wish I could remember the dreams that I had back when I was baby because by looking at this picture, I think that they are the most beautiful ones. The word "dreams" evoke many images in my mind such as goals that everyone of us tries to achieve in his or her life. One of my dream is to own a land covered with trees, with my house built on it and with some horses that I can ride... Another one is to pass the EAP program and stay alive! But my biggest ambition is to reach happiness and be proud of what I've achieve during my life.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I like the babe in the picture, cute~~~~

Hadline said...

Hello Martin,
I like the baby too. he is so cute. I wonder if babies dream. And what do they dream about?

Scott Douglas said...

I once dreamed that I was eating a big pizza in class instead of teaching . . . I wonder what I am subconsciously repressing!

Anna said...

So cute baby~
Hi, Martin, I haven't seen you for a long time. How is your reading week? I joined the Papajoin Pizza Party in Olympic Oval on Monday. I have been skating for more than three hours that day. So tired but it was fun.

dana said...

Hi Martin,

It is really a lovely peice of writing.
Since I am doing my term paper about dreams, I can have a lot of inspiration about dreams just by looking to your essay.

See you in Monday.

Duaa